This post contains affiliate links.
Have you ever had something come along and ruin your planned dinner? Maybe the meat you planned to cook had spoiled, or you were missing a crucial ingredient for your planned dinner? Or maybe you struggle to shuffle the kids around from afterschool activities and back home in time to cook dinner every night? We’ve all been there and busy families have probably been there a lot. This is where instant pot recipes come in handy.
The Instant Pot is becoming one of the most popular kitchen appliances out there. It can be used as a slow cooker, rice cooker, pressure cooker, and so much more! It makes it so much easier to prepare delicious meals for the whole family, no matter how busy you are. You just put it in the pot and get on with your day. Really, it’s that simple and there are so many wonderful things you can make with it.
One of my favorite Instant Pot Recipes? Instant Pot Beef Stew.
Don’t think that Instant Pot recipes have to be boring, or that it means you’re eating the same things every day. This couldn’t be further from the truth. There are tons of different things you can make and savvy Instant Pot users are coming up with more creative recipes every day. If you haven’t already invested in an Instant Pot, the time to do so is now. If you already have one, you’re going to want to save these recipes now so you can try them all for yourself.
Get things to make your life easier while using your Instant Pot. Instant Pot Mini Mitts Instant Pot 9″ Glass Lid with Lid Holder Attachment. Here are many more Instant Pot cook books. There are many that are FREE!
The amount of recipes you can make in this handy device are endless! Here are 50 incredible instant pot recipes you need to try!
- Instant Pot Thai chicken rice bowl
- Instant Pot Pineapple cherry dump cake
- Pork Tenderloin with Apple Gravy
- Instant Pot Speedy Salmon & Broccoli
- Instant Pot Low-Carb Goulash Soup with Ground Beef and Peppers
- Instant Pot Winter Vegetable Soup Recipe
- Green Chile Mahi Mahi Fillets
- Low-Carb Flank Steak Tacos with Spicy Mexican Slaw
- Pulled Pork Recipe
- Instant Pot Swedish Meatballs
- Instant Pot Spaghetti
- Butternut Cauliflower Soup
- Mango Lime Pulled Chicken
- Instant Pot Goulash
- Korean Beef in the Instant Pot
- Mexican Tamales in the Instant Pot
- Chicken Paprika Stew
- Salsa Chicken Burrito Bowls
- Easy Instant Pot BBQ Ribs
- Instant Pot Orange Chicken
- Instant Pot BBQ Pork Chops Recipe
- Easy Instant Pot Chili Recipe
- Asian Sesame Instant Pot Chicken
- Beef with Rigatoni
- Corned Beef with Creamy Horseradish Sauce
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- Instant Pot Andouille Sausage Stew
- Easy New York Instant Pot Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Split Pea Soup with Ham and Sweet Potatoes
- Cheesy Bacon Pressure Cooker Meatballs Soaked in Easy Tomato Sauce
- Instant Pot 2 Minute Steamed Broccoli
- Instant Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup
- Venezuelan Shredded Beef
- Mexican Beans with Avocado-Poblano Salsa
- Teriyaki Chicken and Rice
- Instant Pot Salted Caramel Cheesecake
- Easy Five Ingredient Instant Pot Italian Beef
- Zucchini and Yellow Squash Soup with Rosemary and Parmesan
- Green Chile Chicken Stew
- Low-Carb Buffalo Chicken Tacos with Blue Cheese Coleslaw
- Creamy Potato, Leek & Bacon Soup
- Char Siu Chinese BBQ Pork
- Instant Pot Ham & Potato Soup
- Instant Pot Ravioli
- Loaded Instant Pot Mac and Cheese
- Maple Mustard Glazed Carrots
- Vegan Lentil Chili
- All-Beef Ancho and Anaheim Chili
- Instant Pot Beef Stew
- Easy Mushroom Risotto