Astroglide TTC™ sponsored this blog post. The opinions and text are all mine
Once you have decided that you are at the pint in your life and your relationship that you know that you want to start a family, it can be devastating if it does not happen right away. Many couples find that they try start trying to conceive and it doesn’t happen. It can be unsettling and upsetting. Before you start trying more dramatic measures, there are some small things that you can do in order to increase you chances of becoming pregnant.
1. Track Your Cycles: Knowing when your body is going to ovulate is the best way to know when you can conceive. By tracking your body’s cycles for 3 months, you can find the average time it takes for you to ovulate.
2. Weight Control: I use to say one of the biggest ways to get pregnant was to lose weight. I always thought it had something to do with feeling better about yourself and feeling a little more sexy. It turns out there is something to it. If the woman’s BMI is too high or too low, it can affect the way her body works and can make it difficult to get pregnant.
3. Exercise: Exercise is great for the body and helps it perform at its best Avoid excessive exercising because it can cause the body to not ovulate. Yoga is a great exercise and there are even special yoga positions that are said to increase fertility.
4. Use Astroglide TTC: Astroglide TTC is made especially for couples who are trying to conceive. It supports fertility with adjusted pH levels, compatible osmolality and a consistency similar to your body’s cervical mucus. Like all of the Astroglide products Astroglide TTC relieves vaginal dryness during sexual activity.
5. Sometimes once you stop trying to get pregnant, you find yourself pregnant. Just by taking the stress out of the love making and getting back to just enjoying each other makes things happen.