This post contains affiliate links. If you buy something from them, I earn a small percentage that helps keep The Spring Mount 6 Pack running.
I love doing crafts with the kids. I love when I can find something that is really easy to make and that the kids can play with after we are done creating it. With Easter just a few days away, little Egg Bunny Easter crafts are perfect for the kids. My kids have been having fun playing with their Egg Bunnies for the past few days. They like to put things inside of the eggs as well making the bunnies bounce around the house. Little things can be put inside of the eggs like jelly beans or little candies, or even little trinkets work well inside. The kids like to hear the rattle when they bounce them around.
Making a Simple Egg Bunny
What you need:
1.First, pick out the egg you want to use. Most of the eggs I’ve seen nowadays have the holes in them.
2. Next, you need a pipe cleaners for the ears. Slide one end of the pipe cleaner through the hole and then the other end through the other hole. Feed them back down through and tie the ends together.
3. For the feet, simply repeat the process for the ears at the other end of the egg.
4. Shape the pipe cleaners as desired for the feet and ears
5. Close the egg and glue on the eyes.
6. Then, cut one of the pipe cleaners into 1 1/2 inch pieces for the whiskers. Take these pieces of pipe cleaner and attached where you want to have the nose.
7. After the whiskers are set, glue the pom pom on for the nose.
8. Glue on a pom pom for the tail.
Now the kids have an Egg Bunny to play with.