There is nothing better than a get together during the warmer months. Picnics are something that happens around here often and we get invited to a lot. Of course, we always offer to bring something to the picnic, but hate to always be bringing the same thing. That’s where Ranch Fiesta Dip comes in! It is definitely not your ordinary picnic dish and is sure to please.
This dip goes amazingly with any sort of chip or cracker it seems like. Picnics are not a serious meal, so snacking can go a long way. Normally there are sandwiches and of course fruits, but what is there to make the chips or crackers taste amazing? Ranch Fiesta Dip combines lots of yummy vegetables that you love along with Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing. It’s the taste your already know and love, but jazzed up!
With corn, red pepper, olives and jalapeno, this dip has the perfect sweetness with a little kick. The jalapeno is definitely not overpowering and if you are not a spicy lover, you can just omit them. The other vegetables along will make this dip spectacular, but if you want the spice, you got it. This is a cream cheese based dip and so with just a few ingredients and a little time, you will have a picnic recipe that is going to be a hit
If you are in a rut of what to bring to the next get together or picnic, I hope that I have helped your creative juices flow with this recipe. Ranch Fiesta Dip is going to be something unexpected by all that attend and they will leave asking you how to make it. It’s that good. I promise. So you may want to be able to share the recipe or you can always just leave them wanting more the next time you have a picnic together. I won’t judge!
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 (15 oz) can whole kernel corn, drained
1 red pepper, diced
1 small can black olives, drained and chopped
1/4 cup diced jalapeño
1 package Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Combine all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well.
2. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
3. Serve with chips, crackers or fresh veggies.
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15 oz) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 small can black olives, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup diced jalapeño
- 1 package Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1. Combine all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- 2. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- 3. Serve with chips, crackers or fresh veggies.
- 4. ENJOY!