This post contains affiliate links. If you buy something from them, I earn a small percentage that helps keep The Spring Mount 6 Pack running.
This recipes is sponsored by LunchBox. All thoughts are my own.
Starting the week before Thanksgiving until about a week after New Year’s, my house is bustling with people or I am heading to someone’s house for something fun. In my life, something fun, usually includes food, or giving someone food. So I am always cooking or baking something. We are planning our New Year’s Eve get together, so I checked out the holiday food hub on the Sam’s Club website.
It features great recipes and is an easy way to plan a whole meal. There are recipes for appetizers, main courses, side dishes, even beverages and desserts. When I read the peanut butter chocolate chip oatmeal cookie recipe, I knew what my next baking session would be.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup Country Crock®Spread
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 package (12 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in small bowl and set aside.
- Cream the Spread with peanut butter in large bowl on medium speed until smooth. Beat in sugar and brown sugar.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla until blended. Beat in the flour mixture just until blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls on ungreased baking sheets, 2 inches apart.
- Bake 13 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool cookies to wire rack and cool completely.
Have you checked out the holiday food recipes? Which ones are you likely to include in your next get together? I think I will be tackling the turkey casserole and soft sugar cookies next.