I love anything buffalo. I love having that heat but I don’t like when it is overboard. When I first had these from Cheesecake Factory, I knew I needed to make them at home. These copycat Buffalo Blast appetizers are so yummy to eat. They are easy to make and everyone will love them. Serve them as an appetizer or even as a main course, but make sure you make a lot of them because everyone will want the Buffalo Blast appetizers.
The Buffalo Blast is filled with Chicken, Cheese and Spicy Buffalo Sauce in a fried wanton wrapper. It is fried to add the perfect amount of crunch.
If you are like me and you love to go out to eat, but don’t want to pay those kinds of prices, create this Copycat Buffalo Blast Recipe at home and have all the best tastes of this Cheesecake Factory favorite. This recipe makes 24 Buffalo Blasts so you can be sure to get your fill.
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1/4 C buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 C shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 C oil for frying pan, plus extra in case more is needed
- 24 wonton paper
- 1 bottle of sriracha for drizzle sauce
- In a medium bowl, add in the chicken, cheese and wing sauce.
- Mix until combined
- Take the wonton wrapper and fill the middle with the chicken filling, Fold so that the corner meets the other corner, like a triangle.
- Once oil in the frying pan is hot, Test by sprinkling flour to see if it fries up.
- Place the wonton into the frying pan and fry on one side for 3 minutes then flip over.
- Place onto a plate with a paper towel.
- Drizzle the sriracha and enjoy!