This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase something from these links, The Spring Mount 6 Pack earns a small commission.
I don’t know about you but I love cheesecake. But as much as I love it, it is Don’s favorite. It is his go to dessert. There is never a time that I can think that would not be the perfect time for some. There is also a trend out there with Easter and Spring foods that includes a Bunny Butt. Kind of odd, but also truly adorable. This is coming from the bunny lady herself. It is such a cute way to celebrate the happy feelings that you get when the weather’s getting warmer.
We have get togethers a lot this time of year and so I needed something that could be the center of my table this year. This Bunny Butt Cheesecake is definitely going to “wow” everyone. Even better is how great it tastes! Everyone is going to be wanting to know how you made it. Between you and me, it isn’t that hard. Just don’t tell them that. Let them think you were hard at work on it.
Graham Cracker Crust Recipe
* 1 C graham cracker crumbs
* 1 TBSP sugar
* 3 TBSP salted butter, melted
* 2 Dessert dishes
* Combine all ingredients into a bowl and mix until combined.
* Scoop a 1/4 C of the crust and put it on the bottom of the dessert dish
* Scoop the cheesecake filling into a pastry bag
* Cut the pastry bag tip if using a disposable bag
* Twist the top of the bag so you can easily pipe the cheesecake into the dish
* Begin to add the cheesecake
Bunny butt ingredient
* 1 package of pink snowballs
* 1 package of Bunny Feet Icing Decorations
* 1 C cold heavy whipping cream
* 1/2 C powder sugar
* 1 tsp vanilla
* green food dye
Whipped Cream Directions
* Take the bowl of a standing mixer and put it in the fridge for 15 minutes
* Pour in the heavy whipping cream and beat until stiff peaks
* Add in the vanilla and powder sugar
* Split into two bowls
* Add green food dye to one bowl
* Scoop the green whipped cream into a piping bag fitted with the star tip
* Pipe on whipped cream on top of the cheesecake dishes
* Place the pink snowball on top of the whipped cream
* Place the feet on the side
* Scoop the plain whipped cream into the other piping bag fitted with a star tip
* Pipe a small dollop on top of the bunny butt