Homemade Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer Recipe

As you may remember, I am a coffee addict. I love my coffee. I really love to add flavored creamer to my coffee. A few months ago I decided to switch out the creamers with a lot of chemicals in them for a more natural choice of creamer. Then I decided to make my own. I love the French Vanilla coffee creamer recipe I made, so I decided to branch out and see if I could make a Fall creamer that tasted just as good.

Homemade Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer Recipe

Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer or pumpkin pie coffee creamer.

This is a very simple recipe to make. I normally make my creamer in a pitcher and then just transfer it to a recycled creamer bottle. This time I decided I would use a mason jar because it takes a lot of mixing to get the ingredients completely incorporated.

Homemade Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer recipe

Add in pumpkin, vanilla, maple syrup and pumpkin pie spice.

Homemade Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer recipe

Shake and shake and shake, and when you think it is ready shake a little more.

Homemade Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer recipe

Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Enjoy.

Homemade Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer

Ingredients

• 14 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
  • 14 ounces of milk
  • 3 tablespoons pumpkin
  • 3 tablespoons maple syrup
  • 1 tablespoon vanilla
  • 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice

Instructions

1. Start with a can of sweetened condensed milk and regular milk. I like to use 2 % because that is what we have in the house but you can use whatever kind you have.
  2. Add in pumpkin, vanilla, maple syrup and pumpkin pie spice.
  3. Shake and shake and shake, and when you think it is ready shake a little more.
  4. Homemade Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer recipe
  5. Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Enjoy.

Disclosure: The Spring Mount 6 Pack receives compensation for working with sponsors. Not all posts are sponsored or contain affiliate links. Materials provided, ie: images, trailers and/or activities were provided by our source. UNLESS Stated otherwise.

Comments

1. Matthew Hyatt says

This sounds excellent!!!
    I’ve made my own in the past and instead of using maple syrup, I used dark brown sugar and whipping cream rather than sweetened condensed.
    Can’t wait to try yours!

2. says

I made this today!! Delicious! I sped things up by putting it in the blender. Perfect. Before I put it away for my coffee I put a cup of crushed ice with about a half cup of pumpkin mixture into the blender and made a shake. Out of this world!!!

3. Carissa says

Just made this creamer last night, and used it to help me wake up this morning. It’s delicious! I’ll be needing to make more soon!

4. sandymags says

Sounds good. Is it really sweet? I don’t like real sweet, could I cut back on the sweetened milk a little? Also, going for the organic milk and condensed milk if they have it.

5. Caren says

OMGosh, just made this and it is amazing. Couldn’t find the creamer in the store anymore so I went in search of on line. Thank you!!

6. suzanne says

Just made a batch and I LOVE it. I can’t find it in the stores right now and this is better as far as I’m concerned. I know exactly what’s in it and it’s a nice treat. Thank you for rescuing me from the whims of the creamer mafia. :)

• says

I am so glad you like it. My best friend is all about pumpkin and she keeps this in her fridge all year round. I am working on some other flavors now.

7. Isabel Garcia says

thanks for this, it is really wonderful! Your not kidding about the shaking! The second time around I used my immersion blender and it worked like a charm! this is a great find, I recommend it to all ;-)

Trackbacks

1. […] Pumpkin Cupcakes probably aren’t bad (read: they’re probably AMAZING).  And this Homemade Pumpkin Spice Creamer?  I bet it’s awful.  PFFFT.  YEAH RIGHT.  You’d probably have to stop me from […]