I received samples of GeoDeo a natural deodorant. All thoughts are my own.
GeoDeo is a natural deodorant plus Detox complex. Say what? Well it is 97% naturally derived, the other 3% is essential to maintain effectiveness. It is allergen free, and not tested on animals! Definite bonuses! So Detox complex right? This means it helps fight daily build up of impurities. This is done with the volcanic minerals and Icelandic algae. It also neutralizes odor, nourishes skin, and fights free radicals.
Volcanic minerals & icelandic algae to fight impurities
· Bamboo & aloe to nourish skin
· Breakthrough eco-technology to help cleanse pores
· 24- hour odor protection
· Vitamin E to fight free radicals
· Invisible solid
· Recyclable, travel-friendly 2.3 oz container
So for being a natural deodorant how well does it work? I did notice that it did wear off towards the end of the day. I learned to keep it with me if I was out to reapply. It is good for those who want to try something that is safe and an allergen-free deodorant. If you do look up the chemicals used in most leading brands of deodorants, the list can be quite scary, and make all natural deodorants look really better! And the thought of having to reapply mid day seems absolutely fine compared to keeping those other chemicals off your body!