Top 10 recipes of 2012 featured on The Spring Mount 6 Pack
Did you enjoy the recipes featured on The Spring Mount 6 Pack this year? These are the Top 10 recipes of 2012
I love being in my kitchen and I love coming up with new recipes. In 2013 I am planning on being Cookies with Peanut Butter more consistent in posting my recipes every week, and I am also adding in a new feature each week of Menu Planning.
- Deep Fried Oreos- I mean come on, these are amazing. My kids always want them when we go to the fair, but at $3 for 3 or 4, I don’t think so. So I made my own. So good.
- Funny Cake- This is a Pennsyvania Dutch tradition. A vanilla cake with choclate sauce, all baked in a pie shell. This yummy cake is “funny” because of how it is baked.
- Chocolate Cookies with Peanut Butter Filling What is better than a soft chocolate wrapped around a sweet peanut butter filling? Nothing of course
- Sloppy Joe Meatloaf A tasty twist on a classic meatloaf. Kids love sloppy joes and this is a yummy, easier to eat mixture of the two.
- Twice Baked Potato and Hamburger Pie Another twist on a classic sheppards pie.
- Cinnabon Coffee Shake A shake made using INternational Deight iced coffee and creamer, mixed with frozen yogurt. Taste just like a Cinnabon cinnamon bun.
- Monte Cristo Sandwich A kid friendly meal, a combination of a grilled ham and cheese and french toast.
- Chocolate Mocha Pound Cake and Chocolate Caramel Ice Cream Chocolate Mocha Pound cake and homemade ice cream, together at last
- Spaghetti Carbonara Pasta, cheese, bacon, Oh My!
- Hamburger (free) Goulash This Goulash can be made with hamburger or using a meat substitute, like Quorn,
have you had a chance to make any of these? Which ones are you interested in trying?